We do not see things as they are.
We see them as we are.
- Global Citizen: a native of three continents
- All-terrain: at home in everyday life and leadership cultures of the Americas, Asia and Europe
- Two decades: experience managing complex global change
- Calibration: balances global standards with local adaptation
- Purpose: facilitates alignment
- Change of perspective: sparks interest in the other
- Cocreator: Member of the Board at Köhninger
- Global strategy development
- Transformation in multi-national corporates
- Global Leadership Development Programs and their local adaption
- (Virtual) leadership and collaboration in the global matrix
- Agile strategy and organization development
- Conflict resolution and negotiation across cultures
- (Virtual) team development
- International large groups events
Since 2005: Senior Consultant for international strategy and transformation.
- Designed and implemented complex global change initiatives in the Americas, Asia and Europe.
- Industries: Engineering, High Tech, IT, Pharma and global development cooperation
- Based in New York (5 years) and India (5 years)
Prior in internal roles:
- UN Headquarters New York: Organizational Change
- EU Commission in Bulgaria: Learning and Development
- City of New York: Mediator
- United Nations and giz Ecuador: Project Manager
Education & Training
- Institute for Systemic Consulting (ISBW), Germany: Organization and HR Development (Master)
- University of Freiburg, Germany: M.A. in Political Science, German Literature and Education
Executive Coaching (DBVC), Design Thinking, Mediation (Columbia University), Theory U (MIT Boston), MBTI, Business and Management (New York University), Visual Facilitation, Agile Leadership, Agile Strategy, Working Out Loud