„Only those who know why they do something are in a position to rearrange what they do and how they do it“.
I help my clients to find their own orientation, so that they are empowered to proactively face and master ongoing changes – for a sustainable future.
- Commit teams towards new strategic directions and project goals.
- Initiate, support and guide through organization and culture developments resulting of the digital evolution of business models.
- Develop new collaboration models in teams.
- Design and conduct culture development workshops.
- Long-standing professional experience at the IT-Service-Human-Strategy interface.
- International corporate experience
- Transformation coach of an internal corporate unit (800 employees)
- Head of Web Application & Services (Service Management)
- User Support & Training
Education & Training
- Systemic consultant and for organization development and Change Management (ISB Wiesloch, Germany)
- Certified Lumina Practitioner
- Master in Information Technology Management (Business School La Salle, Barcelona, Spain)
- Master in Islamic Sciences (FAU, Erlangen, Germany)
- Bilingual Spanish-German. Fluent in English. Very good command in Arabic. Good working knowledge in French and Portuguese.