All change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end.
- Clear focus for implementation of strategy subjects, leadership and management competencies
- A good balance of analytics, creativity and empathy
- Systemic coaching, individual mentoring and team development
- Controlling responsible dialogues
- Change processes and communications, team workshops and leadership development
- Cultural and organizational development projects
- 3 years practical experience as leader, active as creative director (in the field of creative industries), advertising and brand communications for various industries (automotive, outdoor, banks, pharmaceutical and food)
- Competence in project management and leading in the area of strategic brand development and international brand campaign conception
- Management support of international marketing departments like JACK WOLFSKIN and SEAT in the process of brand development and strategy
- Long-term experience and specialization in the management of creative conception for national/international advertising campaigns
Education & Training
- Education as systemic consultant and organizational developer at the institute for systemic consulting, Wiesloch (Germany)
- Education as systemic coach and change manager at the university of Cologne (INeKO, Institute for the development of personal and interpersonal skills)
- Certified in creativity techniques & idea management for marketing and communications teams (Mario Pricken)
- Master Study of literary and political science, Goethe-University, Frankfurt a.M.