Tailor made solutions instead of silver bullets.
- Many years of leadership experience in international matrix organizations
- Broad consulting experience in organizational and cultural development in an international context
- Consulting and support for strategic, organizational and cultural development
- Change Management Processes
- Leadership development: design and implementation of systemic leadership development programs
- Business Coaching
- Support of Management Boards and Leadership Teams of international companies with their strategic, cultural and organizational development.
- Support of management teams of international companies to implement global orientation, re-organization of structure and processes and cultural change.
- Project leader and trainer/coach of international top talent programs with worldwide participants
- Over 20 years of international management and leadership experience in renowned companies like Braun, Gillette and Procter & Gamble
- Experience as responsible manager with major re-organizations, mergers and acquisitions and implementation of several strategic and cultural re-orientations.
Education & Training
- Marketing and Business Administration
- Fontainebleau: Strategic Issues in Mergers and Acquisitions
- MBTI and Lumina Spark certified
- Master in Systemic Consulting (ISB Wiesloch: Systemic Competence in Change Management and Master Program with focus on organizational and cultural development)
- Languages: Dutch (mother tongue), English and German (fluent). French and Spanish (solid knowledge)